Biyernes, Oktubre 11, 2013

1. Leaves down everywhere. 
    Lots of colors through my hair.
    Nice to see it here!
2. Good day is coming
    feel the moment while smiling
    Have a nice morning! 
3. Walking at the park 
    Together with my one child
    Eating yummy flakes. 
4. The flower that i drew
    from a little drop of paint, 
    It looks like a dancer. 
5. People are swimming
    in a bright and sunny sky
    with a wide blue sea. 

6. The wind blows so I'm
    protecting you by my side, 
    even if winter comes. 
7. My person is soft, 
     like the white snowflakes that falls. 
     like the winter blows. 
8. You're voice that I hear
    comes spreading into my heart, 
    that's cold like winter. 
9. Good things come to those
    who wait, but later things come
    to those who could care. 
10. If I could control 
     the weather, the clouds and rain, 
     you better off this way. 
11. True light increases. 
      The darkness fades and your heart 
      will light the future. 
12.My thoughts will someday 
     reach my destiny, and I 
     will discover it. 
13. This small, fragile piece 
      of life, held by you and me. 
      The essence of life. 
14. The night was so dark, 
      the moon was young, and the stars
      were asleep and rare. 
15. Sometimes you're so wild. 
      Sometimes you are so gentle. 
      Wind is so naughty.

16. I like you in summer
      but not on a rainy day. 
      You blow all things away. 
17. The miracles fly
       high up in the sky and turn 
       into a new star. 
18. Such a clean water. 
      I can see your reflection 
      hope I can feel it. 
19. What a wonderful 
      eve! All I can see is the 
      stars that shines at night. 
20. The rain is falling
      like a teardrops in my face. 
      I can feel the pain. 
21. There's just one person
    That person making me sad, 
    My one truly loved. 
22. Don't make me jealous 
    Don't make me become obsessed 
    because I love you.
23. I met him last day
    Suddenly, my heart beats fast
    He's the perfect one. 
24. Hear my heart beating
      It says that it is you, but
      suddenly, it's not.
25. On a rainy night, 
      I saw a man whom I've been 
      waiting for so long.
26. it’s a rainy day.
      Drizzle! Drizzle! the sound of rain. 
      Love rain is falling. 
27. I saw my dream guy. 
      Thump! Thump! goes my trembling heart. 
      That guy is the one. 
28. You're a hurt person
      Who resembles me a lot. 
      I thank you for that. 

29. Love always has two 
      different faces in life, 
      sadness and happiness. 
30. The two of us walk
      under the small umbrella, 
      our heart beats so fast. 
31. If I fall through this 
      days that go by without cause,
      It's a painful mistake.
32. I'm deeply afraid, 
      but a sign that you're with me 
      It gives me strength. 
33. You were all I had
      why does it has to be this way? 
      Things they'll never change.
34. in my heart 
      Is where you are. 
      Oh! Love has come. 
35. You left me and 
      I miss you most now you're gone. 
      I won't be the same. 
36. Wait for me somewhere
      between reality and 
      all we've ever dream. 
37. I got your number, 
      it is written in my wall. 
      Should I make a call?
38. I will be waiting. 
      If you come here, you'll find me. 
      This I promise you. 
39. When I'm in your arms, 
       my whole world could shatter
       and I do not care. 
40. When I saw you there, 
       I was afraid to love you. 
       That's what we call love. 

41. When you go would you ever
       try to say, I don't love you
       like I did yesterday? 
42. Words cannot describe
      what I see and felt inside. 
      I love you for life. 
43. Hope I can touch you
      Make you feel that I an here. 
      Sadly, It's a dream. 
44. Love is ageless and 
      immortal, lost love is just
      somewhere you can find. 
45. Love is so gentle, 
      love is quite like any star, 
      sooth as night winds are. 
46. Love is patient and 
      unselfish, divine, true, fair, 
      neutral and ageless. 
47. I want to be blown 
      by the wind of aspiration 
      and just dream of you. 
48. I surrender my 
      everything to my one and 
      only forever. 
49. The wind blows. 
      Suddenly, 
      it whisper your name. 
50. A day without you
      is like a thorns of a rose 
      that poke's my heart.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento